Monday, January 29, 2007

With Love, From a Food Blogger


I made this little postcard to send some Valentine's love to a fellow food blogger. The polar bear was from a World Wildlife Fund sample of their Christmas cards. I cut it down, grunged it up, added the rub-ons of the wing and a crown. It is my way of turning him into a sweet prince. I stamped on the flowers with red paint and drew the stems and some doodles.

So where in the world is my crafted Valentine going? I can't tell. It's a secret. Only Meeta from What's For Lunch Honey and I know. 60 food bloggers from all around the world are taking part of the 2nd Blogger Postcards Around the World event and Meeta paired us all up. I can't wait to get mine!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! I wish I had heard about this, I would have loved to participate. I like doing these kind of things that bring blogging closer to home.

Anonymous said...

You are so creative! Cute postcard.

laughing snail said...

Hi Rachel
Thank you for the gorgeous postcard and Happy Valentine's Day to you too - I hope you're having a great day! Mel