I've been tagged by Paula at mango&lime with a meme to list 6 weird things about me. Since this is my foodie blog, I kept my list food related.
1. I don't mind cold coffee. In a previous life I used to work long, long, long hours and got used to the pot being cold late at night when I went into the lunchroom.
2. I let my bird eat with me. He usually hangs out on my shoulder and then reaches down to grab a bite of food. His favorite thing is to stand on the edge of the salad bowl and pick out the pine nuts I put in there.
3. I rarely create my own food ideas. I am a complete recipe addict and I usually follow them to the letter. There are just too many things that I want to try and I never developed the natural talent to combine my own ingredients into something recreatable.
4. I judge sushi restaurants based on thier spicy tuna rolls. I figure if those are good, than everything will be good.
5. Almost every night I make myself a cup of tea which I always forget about it. I usually get sucked into TV or my computer. I don't see it until I go turn off the light in the kitchen right before bed and by that time it's cold.
6. I often make complicated lamb recipes because they sound so good and I forget that I don't really like lamb.
Now I get to tag some people!
1. Sandi at Whistlestop Cafe
2. Claire at Cooking is Medicine
3. Kristen at Dine & Dish
4. Becky at Key Lime & Coconut
5. Kate at Kate in the Kitchen
6. Sarina at TriniGourmet